czwartek, 26 marca 2015

Charity begins at home

 

 

Last day was a little bit tiring from the very beggining- hot outside, sun shines so bright. We woke up with Kavya at 5.30 and at 7.30 she started lessons and I yoga classes. After yoga we went to the cleypottery where we had to paint some animals and play with colours. After arts it was the time for dancing , singing and reharsals for our play on friday. After 3 hours of complaining, moaning and sweating we felt well prepared. Than it was time for underpriveleged children who came out to be extremally nice and really open. We teached them how to dance traditional Polish dances and we've talked a lot. it was not the end, after coming home Kavya made me dance for about 2 hours to practise the steps because I'm the only person that forgets. Anyways, I had to start packing my luggage as I'm leaving tommorow. I`m totally suprised how fast time goes. I feel like it was yesterday when we reached India two weeks ago. This was the most beautiful journey and experience I have ever had. Thanks to Pasricha family for their efforts and love given to me. Kasia Moskalska

 








getting ready for tomorrow:



2 komentarze:

  1. Dear Ms Anna
    Thank you for your e-mail. Beautiful photos.
    We are waiting for Ms Mamta Kanti Kumar
    students from Będkowice :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń