środa, 27 maja 2015

Welcome at VIIIPALO, IB World School 006265

Kshiti Sinha -Blog

Today was the first day  at  VIII PALO our host  school. I was  excited and keen to go to school as  I knew that it is going to be a different  experience. My partner  Natalia and I were dropped to school by her  father. As soon I  reached the school  I went to an identified meeting place a classroom. We met the Principal  who welcomed us to the school with warmth and enthusiasm.
The day began with us  attending  a philopshy lesson. It was an interesting experience and an interactive class.After the lesson we made  three power point presentations on India  one after the other to the students of the school. Activities like rangoli making , identifying spices, wearing a sari and a short quiz made the activity funfilled and interesting. We had  food  in the school canteen -hot beet root soup and pasta!
We  attended a geography class taught by Anna ma'am. The way ma'am taught was captivating and interesting. It was interesting to know that there was only one student Alex who had enrolled for the class. It was nice to know him and we discussed the Polish history with him.
After the school got over all of us went to the main square and  shopped a little. The main square was really big, beautiful  with a church and surrounded by cafes and restaurants.
 We attended an  art exhibition  at Polonia house in  the main square where the fine arts students of the school displayed their work.
After the exhibition, we all went to our homes. I chatted  with my host family and understood the various aspects of the Polish way of life.They make me feel welcome and special. They are  also appreciative of the Indian culture.
All in all, it was a wonderful day, full of new experiences. As each day passes by, I start loving this city more and become more appreciative of the world and its diversity.
 

































 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz